RISE UP'S MEMBER COMMUNITIES
Rise Up’s Member Communities represent a committed network of investors who champion our mission of building a more just and equitable world with and for girls and women. Members invest their time, talent, and resources to support Rise Up, and provide strategic guidance to help us expand our networks and impact.
They also represent an active learning community. Members learn about the latest developments in gender equity, connect with our powerful network of global leaders, participate in global convenings, and network with other members and the Rise Up community. We invite you to learn more about the Leadership Council and Ambassadors Program and consider joining us.
June 8, 2023 | Virtual | Transforming Tech
August 1, 2023 | Chicago | The Leadership Imperative: All in for Women and Girls
Leadership Council members share their strategic guidance, expand Rise Up's network of supporters, and support Rise Up through an annual gift of $5,000 or more, providing a critical source of funding for Rise Up’s work. As a member of the Leadership Council, members gain access to:
- Quarterly calls with Rise Up to learn about the latest in Rise Up’s global work
- Virtual speaker series featuring experts in women and girls' health, education, and equity
- Opportunities to travel as part of the Rise Up delegation to conferences, and to join global trips to meet Rise Up leaders in-country
- Exclusive access to sector-wide events and opportunities to meet with global Rise Up leaders in the U.S.
- A vibrant community of fellow Leadership Council members who are passionate about advancing gender equity
Ambassadors form part of Rise Up’s active learning community and make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to support Rise Up’s work. As a Rise Up Ambassador, members gain access to:
- Virtual speaker learning series featuring experts in women and girls' health, education, and equity
- Exclusive access to sector-wide events and gatherings
- A vibrant community of fellow Ambassadors who are passionate about advancing gender equity